Services

Listening


I hope you are listening to podcasts by now. Whether you are using a slick Apple iPod touch or a Zune or you are content, as I am, with my small and much lower-priced Apple iPod shuffle, you need to start listening.

My Shuffle does not allow me to watch videos or surf the Net, but that's good because all I ever put on it are podcasts and books. I don't need more distractions.

You could even get a SanDisk Sansa m230 512 MB MP3 Player (Blue) for less than $20 and do the same thing.

Where to get podcasts? There are tons free via iTunes which is fine for iPod users, but you can download lots of them directly from the source such as npr.org or kcrw.org - and audible.com is great (but not free) for books.

You don't even need to buy an mp3 player (other than the one you no doubt have on the computer you are using right) now to listen, but I think it's so much better to get a portable player so you can roam, walk, work in the garden, wander around the house, ride the train or bus...

mp3 players

No comments:

Post a Comment