Services

Back to School?

Wilson Jones 383 Line Basic D-Ring Binder, 3" Capacity, 8.5" x 11" Sheet Size with Label Holder and Label Insert, Black (W383-49NHB)

Okay, I know summer classes are in session. Kids are studying for college entrance exams. But Back to School sales already? That's just wrong!

Are parents, students or teachers really buying school supplies already? There would have to be some really good early sales.

You know that Staples commercial that comes in August with the parents smiling and the music is the Christmas tune "Most Wonderful Time of the Year?"  Must be. I have already sen 2 posts on Facebook from parents going crazy with their kids and it's just July 13th.

I was just ordering office supplies which is my version of back to school and I still like getting a new 3-ring binder, paper, Post-Its, pencils and pens.

JanSport Big Student Classics Series Backpack, Black

No comments:

Post a Comment